These are the last days toto attend NORML’s 2012 national conference, ‘ ,’ taking place Thursday, October 4th through Saturday, October 6th at .
Former CA Assemblyman and peace activistwill speak on Thursday morning. Best-selling travel author and TV host and NORML Founder Keith Stroup will address attendees at Friday’s Keynote luncheon, "Observations on the Final Days of Prohibition".
at NORML’s 41st annual conference include:
- Pot-n-Politics 2012: A Review of Statewide Reform Initiatives Impacting Cannabis Consumers
- Cannabis and the ‘Demo’ Gap: Who Does Not Support Cannabis Legalization and What Can We Do About It
- Cannabis Legalization and Taxation: What Might It Look Like?
- Broken Promises: Obama Administration and Federal Blowback Against Medical Cannabis Industry
- The Changing Face of the Medical Cannabis Community
- Seventy-Five Years of Cannabis Prohibition in America: A Review of the Cannabis Prohibition Epoch in America
- Past is Prologue – Women’s Role in Ending American Prohibition[s]
States NORML’s Executive Director Allen St. Pierre: “2012 marks the beginning of the end of cannabis prohibition. A majority of Americans for the first time now acknowledge wanting to end this common sense policy. The 2012 national NORML Conference reflects upon the decades of failure imposed by prohibition, celebrates our recent progress at amending this policy, and looks forward to the very near future when cannabis prohibition is abolished once and for all.”
include a Wednesday night welcoming reception, a Thursday night Activist Awards Ceremony, a joint High Times/NORML party and ‘Not-So-Silent’ Auction, a Luncheon, and a Saturday night fundraiser at ‘The Hemp Museum’ in downtown Los Angeles.
NORML invites the public to join hundreds of like-minded marijuana law reformers at the nation’s only annual conference dedicated to ending cannabis prohibition.
Online registration and day passes, as well as details regarding conference speakers, agenda, and social events, is available at.